Ginza Calla Super Lift Eye Treatment
Tighten Skin and Firm Facial
Super Lift Eye Treatment apply unique radio frequency (RF) technology to safely heat the deep layers of your skin, at the same time, cooling the surface of your skin to keep it intact during the procedure.
When treatment, at each point, the head will output the radio which vibrate 6 millions per second,
can help tighten existing collagen and form new collagen.
Over time, sagging or wrinkled skin is replaced with smoother, tighter skin; improved tone and texture.
Treatment is not acceptable for the following persons:
- Heart/valvar disease
- Keloids or poor wound healing
- Photosensitive preparations
- History of allergies (sun/light)
- Currently taking medication
- Sunbathing or tanning for more than 48 hours
- Wax or laser within 4 weeks
- Chemical peeling
Instructions Before Super Lift at Ginza Calla
- Within 6 weeks of laser treatment, do not use any photosensitive drugs
- Within 6 weeks of laser treatment, do not apply hair removal cream, hair removal, wax removal or laser
- Within 6 months of laser treatment, did not take Acutance or products containing retinoic acid
- Within 2 weeks of laser treatment, did not take Retinoic products
Instructions After Super Lift at Ginza Calla
- Pay attention to sun protection within 4 to 6 weeks after It is recommended that exposed skin needs SPF> 45 sunscreen (special attention in summer).
- 4 hours to 5 days after treatment, try to avoid hot baths, drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited, and do vigorous exercise, massage, sauna and other things that warm the
- If the skin appears blisters, redness or slight swelling, you can use cold towel or gauze for external
- Keep the hair removal area clean and dry for several days after treatment, gently wash twice a day, and then lightly apply the emulsion on the treatment
- If no blisters or lumps appear, make-up during the day is But in the process of removing makeup, try to avoid skin damage and infection.
- Due to the sensitive skin after hair removal, do not scrub or use exfoliating products within 7 Do not use chemicals or drugs on the treatment site by yourself within 1 week after treatment.
- Do not apply any chemical or drugs on treatment area within 1 week after