Pico Pro Laser Introduction
The Best Picosecond Technology in Tattoo Removal
Pico Pro represents picosecond technology, which is considered to be
the most effective in removing tattoos.
It is equipped with an articulated arm that increases efficiency of the treatment.
The arm provides an enclosed beam path with a controllable atmosphere
for safety and cleanliness.
The constant beam path distance provides a fixed beam size at the output.
Treatment is not acceptable for the following persons:
- Heart/valvar disease
- Keloids or poor wound healing
- Photosensitive preparations
- History of allergies (sun/light)
- Currently taking medication
- Sunbathing or tanning for more than 48 hours
- Wax or laser within 4 weeks
- Chemical peeling
Instructions Before PicoPro Laser at Ginza Calla
- Within 6 weeks of laser treatment, do not use any photosensitive drugs
- Within 6 weeks of laser treatment, do not apply hair removal cream, hair removal, wax removal or laser
- Within 6 months of laser treatment, did not take Acutance or products containing retinoic acid
- Within 2 weeks of laser treatment, did not take Retinoic products
Instructions After PicoPro Laser at Ginza Calla
- Pay attention to sun protection within 4 to 6 weeks after It is recommended that exposed skin needs SPF> 45 sunscreen (special attention in summer).
- 4 hours to 5 days after treatment, try to avoid hot baths, drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited, and do vigorous exercise, massage, sauna and other things that warm the
- If the skin appears blisters, redness or slight swelling, you can use cold towel or gauze for external
- Keep the hair removal area clean and dry for several days after treatment, gently wash twice a day, and then lightly apply the emulsion on the treatment
- If no blisters or lumps appear, make-up during the day is But in the process of removing makeup, try to avoid skin damage and infection.
- Due to the sensitive skin after hair removal, do not scrub or use exfoliating products within 7 Do not use chemicals or drugs on the treatment site by yourself within 1 week after treatment.
- Do not apply any chemical or drugs on treatment area within 1 week after