3D HIFU Anti-Aging Treatment
3D HIFU can reaches SMAS layer with its specific high-energy focused ultrasound,
improves the SMAS suspension, comprehensively solve the facial sagging and relaxation problems. It accurately positions the ultrasonic power on the SMAS 4.5mm under skin,
performing the best effect of shaping, pulling and compacting for muscle growth and traction.
Treatment is not acceptable for the following persons:
- Heart/valvar disease
- Keloids or poor wound healing
- Photosensitive preparations
- History of allergies (sun/light)
- Currently taking medication
- Sunbathing or tanning for more than 48 hours
- Wax or laser within 4 weeks
- Chemical peeling
Instructions Before 3D HIFU at Ginza Calla
- Within 6 weeks of laser treatment, do not use any photosensitive drugs
- Within 6 weeks of laser treatment, do not apply hair removal cream, hair removal, wax removal or laser
- Within 6 months of laser treatment, did not take Acutance or products containing retinoic acid
- Within 2 weeks of laser treatment, did not take Retinoic products
Instructions After 3D HIFU at Ginza Calla
- Pay attention to sun protection within 4 to 6 weeks after It is recommended that exposed skin needs SPF> 45 sunscreen (special attention in summer).
- 4 hours to 5 days after treatment, try to avoid hot baths, drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited, and do vigorous exercise, massage, sauna and other things that warm the
- If the skin appears blisters, redness or slight swelling, you can use cold towel or gauze for external
- Keep the hair removal area clean and dry for several days after treatment, gently wash twice a day, and then lightly apply the emulsion on the treatment
- If no blisters or lumps appear, make-up during the day is But in the process of removing makeup, try to avoid skin damage and infection.
- Due to the sensitive skin after hair removal, do not scrub or use exfoliating products within 7 Do not use chemicals or drugs on the treatment site by yourself within 1 week after treatment.
- Do not apply any chemical or drugs on treatment area within 1 week after